ATA Business Solutions www.atabusinesssolutions.com Your business has needs...we have solutions! Click above for the marketplace for trucking products and business solutions.
Leading Safety and CSA Products include: Safety Awards, Comprehensive Safety Resource Book, Cargo Securement, Safety Training
Top Technology & Maintenance Products include: Recommended Practices, Radial Tire Conditions Guide, Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards, Preventive Maintenance, Pre-Trip Tire Inspection Guidelines
Latest Economic Reports and Industry Data include: Driver Compensation, Trucking Trends, Tonnage Report, Freight Forecast
Maximum Savings and Convenience! BESTPASS offers the best flexibility and maximum toll savings possible.
BESTPASS provides the commercial motor carrier substantial savings in both time and dollars on the toll roads in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland above and beyond the standard E-ZPass discounts provided.
E-ZPass is an electronic toll collection system that allows vehicles to pay their tolls without stopping. E-ZPass is operational in Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, and West Virginia. E-ZPass transponders are the size of a deck of cards and are generally mounted with adhesive strips to the interior of a vehicle windshield.
Weigh Station Bypass Partners with PrePass, Norpass and NCPass
READ MORE ABOUT BESTPASS, INC.
J.J. Keller & Associates
Rely on J.J. Keller for solutions to your safety and compliance challenges! J.J. Keller offers a wide range of publications, forms, training programs, placards, software, seminars, and consulting services to meet your needs.
J.J. Keller training on demand
UTBA has over 25 years of experience and offers an extensive portfolio of products for a wide range of needs within the trucking industry.
UTBA has partnered with IMTA member Marvin Johnson & Associates, Inc. (MJAI) and the IMTA to offer Association Benefits specifically designed for the trucking industry.
***UPDATE August 2013***
UTBA is pleased to announce several new benefit enhancements now available through their recommended voluntary benefits affiliate, Capitol-Group/Universal Trucking Benefits Association. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS INFORMATION.
Vertical Alliance Group
Specializing in the transportation industry since 1999, Vertical Alliance Group offers the affordable and easy to use Infinit-i™ web-based training and information solution. Learn how hundreds of trucking companies are using Infinit-i for proactive CSA training, road side inspections, how to tackle rising fuel costs and much more. An industry first, our unique and time saving, Resource Center™, allows you to import all of your orientation materials for your new drivers to review - all online - before they ever come onsite to train. Please contact Greg Shipman @ (317) 430-1837 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about the Indiana Motor Truck Association approved Infinit-i™ solution for fleets of all sizes.
Insurance Corporation of America (ICA) is an experienced insurance service organization based out of central Indiana that specializes in health and life insurance.
Over 35 years in business serving thousands of hoosiers with plans which meet their specific needs.
Absolutly Nothing! If we can not better your circumstance, then you owe us zero.
Our portfolio includes over 50 major insurance carriers. This capicity enusures that
Keep your fleet moving while saving time, fuel & money! PrePass Services, offered by the non-profit public/private partnership HELP Inc., create efficiencies for motor carriers by saving time, fuel and money.
- PrePass keeps over 467,000 qualified trucks on the move by e-screening them and authorizing them to bypass hundreds of weigh stations and inspection facilities across the U.S.
- MAXIMIZE HOURS OF SERVICE by reducing lost time in weigh stations.
- MAINTAIN A GOOD CSA SCORE by qualifying for pre-clearance.
- PROTECT DATA PRIVACY by ensuring your data always remains secure.
- PrePass Plus consolidates PrePass for qualified fleets and electronic toll payments on more than 80 roads, bridges, tunnels and turnpikes nationwide.
- ELIMINATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, pre-paid credit balances and bonds by using a single PrePass transponder.
- PROVIDE POST-PAID INVOICING and a single point of contact for all account needs.
- PrePass Fuel Card helps you fuel your business so you keep moving.
- GAIN ACCESS to fuel rebates, cash services, tire replacement and roadside assistance.
- REDUCE FRAUD, lost cash and unauthorized purchases by creating spending limits or using balance-based cards.